Order Rokkasho Protest Postcards!
To order a set of four postcards, please send 400Yen as a donation to Consumers Union of Japan, along with your name and address (We will not use your address or information for any other purpose).
– The front of each card has space for you to write your message.
– The cards are pre-addressed:
1) “Prime Minister” (Postal code: 100-8914, Tokyo, Japan)
2) “Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry” (Postal code: 100-8901, Tokyo, Japan)
3) “Governor of Aomori Prefecture” (Postal code: 030-8570, Aomori Prefecture, Japan)
4) “Mayor of Rokkasho Village” (Postal code: 039-3212, Aomori Prefecture, Japan)
Please write a message to each of these people.
– Please place a postal stamp on the card and send it asap.
The messages from everyone will help stop operation of the reprocessing plant.